Yes, that is a really hard moment that could be considered the worst in the life of any person. In fact, a thing like the experience that you passed affects the life forever. In your place, I think I will be destroyed for a long time and never could recover myself. Sorry if my question was inappropriate, I don't want to make you remember sad memories. I'm sorry,
I think your answer was really sad, because in my opinion it's impossible to live without a mom. Also, you are very strong and I admire you.
ReplyDeleteYes, that is a really hard moment that could be considered the worst in the life of any person. In fact, a thing like the experience that you passed affects the life forever. In your place, I think I will be destroyed for a long time and never could recover myself. Sorry if my question was inappropriate, I don't want to make you remember sad memories. I'm sorry,
ReplyDelete