Thursday, July 12, 2012

What do you think about Rafael Correa' Government?

4 comments:

  1. Hi David, I think the very first kiss never forget and also the first love. You said that your first girlfriend was very nice and has beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David for sharing this special experience with us on this blog. I think that people who deserves to keep a space on our heart are the ones who left enrichment and good memories. As you mentioned, that girl marked your life because she made you love her a lot, and that´s definitely good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the first love that arrived to our lives is unique and we never forget it. However, with the pass of the time we could meet new people that will change our life and with these changes we will become better human beings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every experience that we have in our lives will be very useful in order to improve the way we think and make us grow up and be different each day. I remember my first love and it was wonderful, unfortunately, he went away and I didn`t know anything of him until now.

    ReplyDelete