I agree with you because the firt christmas' gift that I received was a Barbie too. Today this Barbie is my daughter's favorite doll.
Well, my first christmas gift that I received was a cicio bello. He was very huge and I believe he was my little brother.
It's so nice. I remember when a was a kid, my first christmas' gift was a teaddy bear. I liked a lot, and I usually play with him all the time.
I agree with you because the firt christmas' gift that I received was a Barbie too. Today this Barbie is my daughter's favorite doll.
ReplyDeleteWell, my first christmas gift that I received was a cicio bello. He was very huge and I believe he was my little brother.
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice. I remember when a was a kid, my first christmas' gift was a teaddy bear. I liked a lot, and I usually play with him all the time.
ReplyDelete