I think you are right because The United States can be a good place to travel in order to practice English.Also, it is a really good idea to travel abroad in order to know new customs and traditions and compare them with ours.
Well, I agree with your answer because if I have the opportunity to travel abroad the first country that I would visit is the U.S.A. in my opinion it is a beatiful country and of course we could put in practice our English.
Clever ...I would like to go to the U.S.A ...I think only Crristina had the opportunity to go there...lucky her..hahaha
ReplyDeleteI think you are right because The United States can be a good place to travel in order to practice English.Also, it is a really good idea to travel abroad in order to know new customs and traditions and compare them with ours.
ReplyDeleteWell, I agree with your answer because if I have the opportunity to travel abroad the first country that I would visit is the U.S.A. in my opinion it is a beatiful country and of course we could put in practice our English.
ReplyDelete