Gaby thinks in others and that's good to think about others and help each others. She is thinking of changing something that education is very important in this day. Education has been low. I like what gaby said because English has been taught the wrong way so many students today do not like learning another language other than Spanish. If we change the manner of teaching, students will love speaking other languages.
I think that you will are a good teacher because You are smart, sociable and creative person. I think those things can help you to complain your gols as future teacher, also you can speak very well English, it is the most important aspcet to be English teacher.
I agree with you my friend, becuase nowadays most of English students hate English. Students are obligated to study English and they don't realize about the importance of studying English. So, we as future teachers have to change their ideas about this subjects and give students the opportunity to learn in a funny and interesting way English.
I think it is important to motivate students to learn English. And as you say, it is really useful to change students´s mind. Sometimes, they hate studying English because of teachers´lack of motivation to teach English.
I totally agree with you Gaby because English has been one of the subjects that students really hate.That is why we as future educators have the job to change this situation.A good strategyto change this is to motivate students to learn English in a funny way.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGaby thinks in others and that's good to think about others and help each others. She is thinking of changing something that education is very important in this day. Education has been low. I like what gaby said because English has been taught the wrong way so many students today do not like learning another language other than Spanish. If we change the manner of teaching, students will love speaking other languages.
DeleteI think that you will are a good teacher because You are smart, sociable and creative person. I think those things can help you to complain your gols as future teacher, also you can speak very well English, it is the most important aspcet to be English teacher.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you my friend, becuase nowadays most of English students hate English. Students are obligated to study English and they don't realize about the importance of studying English. So, we as future teachers have to change their ideas about this subjects and give students the opportunity to learn in a funny and interesting way English.
ReplyDeleteI think it is important to motivate students to learn English. And as you say, it is really useful to change students´s mind. Sometimes, they hate studying English because of teachers´lack of motivation to teach English.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you Gaby because English has been one of the subjects that students really hate.That is why we as future educators have the job to change this situation.A good strategyto change this is to motivate students to learn English in a funny way.
ReplyDelete