Thursday, July 12, 2012

what is your favorite music?

9 comments:

  1. I think that coca is very nice place to visit because in this place people can share with nature without of need to leave of Ecuador.The most important thing is that people can relax in this place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think, it was a great experience that you have lived because the Amazon Region is very beautiful, and I visited those places too, when I lived there. I would like to go back, but just for sightseeing

      Delete
  3. I think that you have had a great experience in your life .Also, the Tena place is very amazing for doing many things with the family and friends . I would like to go to this place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Paty!!!! i agree with you because Coca is a nice place. Here I lived the mosts unforgetable things. Besides, the weather is perfect.. Now, if we have the opportunity we will be planned a trip to go there..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that you have had an amazing experience, because Tena is a wonderful place where you can find and do many things that you will never forget

    ReplyDelete
  7. You was so lucky to lived there, I wish I have lived there

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you because Coca .It is a beautiful place. I saw a lot of places there and I was very happy to be there. You were so lucky to go there

    ReplyDelete