Thursday, July 12, 2012

Have you ever traveled abroad ?

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you Lorena because I love to my mother too.Mothers are confidence.They always help us when we have troubles.In other words, they always are with us when we need to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree on your comments. My mom is one of the most valuable people I have ever met. Mine, as yours, is so strong and lovely.

      Delete
  3. I agree with you Lorena, beacuse there is no question that our mom is the best person who can give us advice. Also, she always can help us in everything we need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you comment because for me my mom is one of the best gifts that I have received. She is my best friend and she supports me all the time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you because my mom was the person who supports me in everything I do. She is very sweet and she is a good listener. When I have problems, she always fin the way to give me advices to solve them. I really love her!

    ReplyDelete