I agree with you because as all the little girls in our country during the childhood we usually played with dolls. I remembered that I have a beautiful doll that my aunt gave me in my 8 birthday. I played all the time with it and I liked to brought it to the school, but my teachers didn't allow me to play in the class with it.
I agree with you because, when we are children we usually play with any kind of toys. For example, when a was a child I used to play with whatever I had. I usually play with dolls, and I enjoyed too much with it. However, I actually keep them in a box, where I have all bestmy memories.
I think your first gift had to be one of the most beautiful that you have had at that time since you were a child. In addition, as you said this doll had many things that it was be able to perform such as : to sing, walk, speak etc. Also you were supposed to be so happy, considering that a doll is a gift that a girl always wants to have one.
I agree with you because as all the little girls in our country during the childhood we usually played with dolls. I remembered that I have a beautiful doll that my aunt gave me in my 8 birthday. I played all the time with it and I liked to brought it to the school, but my teachers didn't allow me to play in the class with it.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you because, when we are children we usually play with any kind of toys. For example, when a was a child I used to play with whatever I had. I usually play with dolls, and I enjoyed too much with it. However, I actually keep them in a box, where I have all bestmy memories.
ReplyDeleteI think your first gift had to be one of the most beautiful that you have had at that time since you were a child. In addition, as you said this doll had many things that it was be able to perform such as : to sing, walk, speak etc. Also you were supposed to be so happy, considering that a doll is a gift that a girl always wants to have one.
ReplyDelete